Meeting room style conference table constructed of reclaimed scaffold boards and 50x25mm steel legs.
Great looking solid table meaning years of use and enjoyment in the office, kitchen or dining room.
The timber is finished in a Danish oil and the steel is left untouched for that natural industrial look.
Table has a height of 75cm and is available in two widths of 88cm and 110cm.
All our items are built to order so please get in contact if you require a size that isn’t listed. We are also happy to produce items to your own design etc.
Unless stated all products using scaffold boards are finished using a Danish Oil. Where an item has a steel frame the steel is left in its raw natural state.
If you require a piece for outdoors please let us know and we can varnish the timber and arrange to have any steelwork powder coated (added cost).
Based between Faversham and Whitstable in Kent, Gibbs Design Furniture is a small family team that makes furniture for indoors and out plus other rustic and industrial style items from scaffold boards and other reclaimed timber often combined with steel.
As our items are made to order and at certain times of year we are very busy so there may be a delay in shipping orders but we will keep you informed if this is the case.
As all items are unique and individual. The colour, markings and texture of the timber will vary from piece to piece.
Delivery costs on the listings cover most of mainland UK. If you live in a remote area please get in touch for a price.
We are happy to deliver to most of East Kent free of charge for large items.
Generally most small items will go courier with larger items shipped on a pallet.
Items sent via couriers will generally be delivered to your door. There may be cases where this isn't possible without help from you eg a long scaffold board bench would be sent via a courier and although not that heavy is a bit awkward to carry up stairs etc.
Items sent on pallets (and this could be multiples of smaller items) will only be delivered to the roadside or driveway of your property.
Pallets can be left on driveways by prior arrangement but in the case of a roadside delivery please make sure you are able to unpack and get the items into your property at the point of delivery as the drivers are generally unable to aid with this.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information we collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of furniture, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. The legal bases we rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why We Need Your Information and How I Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom we share personal information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. we may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. The length of time we keep personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Microsoft Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding our use of their personal information and our contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Ben Gibbs, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at ben [!at] gibbsdesign.co.uk. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Ben Gibbs, Gibbs Design Furniture, Unit 27, Lamberhurst Farm, Dargate, Kent, ME13 9EP, UK
Aug 30, 2019
Jun 1, 2018
I love the table, it's perfect and so well made. Ben has been really prompt and helpful with his replies when I contacted him. I also have to say a massive thanks to the delivery guy who went out of his way to help me get it into my dining room, customer service at it's best.
Mar 11, 2018
Great customer service. Excellent quality. Very happy-thank you!
Jan 3, 2018
We absolutely love our new dining table, it is perfect. The delivery service was excellent too. All in all, we are super happy :)